Cloister of Santo Domingo Convent
Produced by L’Auditori of Barcelona
Free concert, open to the public
After a smashing performance last year, we’re bringing back this show. This show is designed for kids by the Teach Services Department of l’Auditori de Barcelona, and sports a simple but tasteful scene. Ma, me, mi… Mozart! is meant to make Mozart more accessible to young people, but is a great experience for the whole family.
01. Gallimathias musicum, KV 32 - No. 5 Pastorelle
02. The Wedding of Figaro, KV 492 – "Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso"
03. Die Zufriedenheit, KV 349
04. Concerto for Piano no. 21, KV 467 - Andante
05. Sonata for Piano no. 11, KV 331 - Alla turca
06. The Magic Flute, KV 620 – "Dies Bildnis ist bezaubernd schön"
07. The Magic Flute, KV 620 – "Wie stark ist nicht"
08. Variations on "Ah! vous dirai-je, maman", KV 265 - Cock-a-doodle-doo
09. Eine kleine Nachtmusik, KV 525 - Rondeau (Allegro)
10. Minuet in F major, KV 2a
11. Missa brevis in D, KV 194 - Agnus Dei
12. The Magic Flute, KV 620 – "Schnelle Füße, rascher Mut" (The Bells)
13. Eine kleine Nachtmusik, KV 525 - Romance (Andante)
14. Deutsche Tänze
15. Sonata for Violin in E minor, KV 304 - Minuet
16. Divertimento no. 4, KV 439b - Allegretto
17. Allegro in C, KV 9a
18. Cassation, KV 63 - Andante
19. Don Giovanni, KV 527 – "Deh, vieni alla finestra"
20. Komm, liebe Zither, komm, KV 351
21. Concertone for Two Violins and Orchestra, K 190 - Andante grazioso
Music by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Arrangements by Eduard Iniesta
Approximate length: 50 minutes (no intermission)
Eduard Iniesta: Musical Director
Pablo Paz: Stage Director
Pau Domènech: Bass Clarinet
Roman Gottwald: Accordion, Violin, Saw
Eduard Iniesta: Plucked Stringed Instruments
Joan Aguiar: Violin and Percussion
Ivó Oller: Flugelhorn and Trumpet
Laura Mejía: Vocals
Ma, me, mi... Mozart! is a concert meant to make Mozart’s music more accessible to children two-years and up, who have fun actively participate in it while learning at the same time. The concert takes place in modern times and is set in a place where a group of Mozart fans meet to enjoy his music. The characters – like good fans – imitate their “idol” in the way he dressed, sang and played. So, the wardrobe is typical of Mozart’s time and they play Mozart’s music but with more modern styles, rhythms, harmonies and tonalities.