SPECIAL SAFETY MEASURES FOR CULTURAL EVENTS DUE TO COVID-19
Following the regulations issued by the Government of the Balearic Islands and which are in force today, the following hygiene measures must be adhered to:
- It is compulsory to wear a mask at all times during the shows (when entering and leaving, while circulating in common areas and during the concert).
- Keep a safe distance of one and a half metres from other people in all areas.
- Entry and exit to and from areas will be staggered according to set timetables and staff instructions.
- Try to arrive at the concert venues at least 30 minutes in advance to allow for staggered entry. Two access points have been made available; therefore, you must enter and leave the Cloister through the corresponding doorway according to your seat's location.
- Bring the downloaded ticket on your mobile phone to make it easier to show to the staff at the door.
- If you are experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with the virus, please remain at home.
- The seating area has been arranged to make it easier to group people living together, but a safe distance has been maintained from the rest of the spectators. By acquiring two grouped seats, you are making a responsible commitment that the spectators live together.
The Festival will adhere to the following performance protocols:
- Cleaning and disinfection of all areas.
- There will be hand sanitisers available at the entrance of all areas.
- Seating capacity and arrangement shall comply with the required safety distances.
- Access to and exit from areas will be staggered to ensure a safe distance.
- Before and after the concert, hygiene and distance measures reminders will be given, as well as staggering when leaving.
- We won't provide a printed program. Information will only be available online and delivered over the loudspeaker at the start of the concert.
- There will be no interval during the show, therefore, the maximum duration is 80 minutes, although a technical break may be possible.